Each of our management plans requires its own specific advertising program. Targeting the right customer base is how we provide you with the maximum rental revenue for your property. Marketing a long term property for an annual lease is completely different then marketing a vacation rental or a commercial property.
Below are just a few of the ways we market your property.
- Chamber of Commerce – We are members of Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach and Little River chambers.
- Syndicating our properties out on Trulia, Zillow and Homes.com
- Craigslist – Effective Free Marketing on the web.
- SEO Search Engine Optimization – Our websites are professionally optimized to increase our search engine placement.
- PPC Pay Per Click – Our marketing budgets target specific keywords for top placement.
- Social Networking – Like Facebook and Twitter.
- Portal Sites and Channel Partners- PerfectPlaces, VRBO, Vacapedia and more.
- Network of Websites – Domain specific targeting- Myrtle Beach Property Management, CondoRent, Southern Coast Management, and Southern Coast Vacations.
Additionally we use a several outside resources to help us stay current the latest marketing techniques for our organic placement in many of the primary search engines, like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.
You may want some additional marketing done for your property based on its amenities and location. Let us build a unique marketing plan for your property.
Want to know more about our marketing? Contact one of our certified property managers for the answers.